Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course
Enjoy the steep tradition and ever-evolving Southern California golf courses.
Golf is a game steeped in tradition yet constantly evolving. For a Southern California golf course to stand the test of time, it has to be committed to improving over the years, and the Rancho Bernardo Golf Resort in San Diego, California, has done exactly that
Major investments in redesigning and renovating the 18-hole championship golf course have kept the layout up-to-date while maintaining the traditional playability of a true resort course.
YAt the Rancho Bernardo Golf Course, you’ll find yourself having to think your way through some holes as water features and bunkers come into play. However, you can rest assured that this traditional layout will setup right for your game.
The 18-hole Rancho Bernardo Golf Course opened for play in 1962, and the William Francis Bell layout would host the PGA Tour’s San Diego Open in 1964. For trivia buffs, Art Wall took home $4,300 as the champion at 6-under par (only nine other players broke par on what played as a par-70 course).
Play your next round of golf at Rancho Bernardo Inn free when you purchase a JC Players Card.
Looking for a different golf course? Browse all of the JC Golf San Diego golf courses.
View Rancho Bernardo Inn’s Resort Club Membership Benefits.
Join us alfresco for a casual meal and cocktails at the Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant
Be sure to check out the Bar, which offers shuffleboard and five plasma TVs. It’s perfect for comfortable faire and an after-round craft brew.
Help us out! Fill out the JC Golf Survey and let us know about your experience!
JC Golf Course Layout: Rancho Bernardo Inn
Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course Layout
A peaceful valley backdrop complete with tree-lined fairways is home to the AAA Four Diamond Rancho Bernardo Inn and the 18-hole championship Resort Course. The traditional layout originally opened in 1962 and recently underwent renovation to ensure that it will continue to present a modern challenge for today’s golfer.
As one of the only golf courses in San Diego with the unique distinction of having hosted both PGA and LPGA events, the renowned Resort Course is sought out by golfers in search of a memorable and enjoyable round with gracious, genuine service.
JC Golf Directions: Rancho Bernardo Inn
Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course
For detailed driving directions from anywhere, please use our MapQuest Link.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course Features
- Driving range with grass or mat tees and putting green
- Complete Golf Shop with the latest Golf Equipment and Golf Apparel
- Golf Tournament services with dedicated outing coordinator on site
- Professional Golf Instruction and Clinics offered
- Over 40,000 square-feet of Flexible Meeting Space. We can accommodate an intimate gathering for 16 or a grand event for 1,000 guests.
- 287 Deluxe Guest Rooms and Guest Suites at Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort
- Award-Winning Cuisine: El Bizcocho, Veranda Fireside Lounge and Restaurant, the Bar, Snack Bar and Cafe Granada
- The Spa - luxurious day spa featuring state of the art treatment rooms, temperature-controlled outdoor treatment casitas, relaxing water features and sunning lounges
- Individual, Family and Corporate Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort Club memberships available