Book A Tee Time
About Rancho Bernardo Inn
Golf is a game steeped in tradition yet constantly evolving. For a Southern California golf course to stand the test of time, it has to be committed to improving over the years, and the Rancho Bernardo Golf Resort in San Diego, California, has done exactly that.
At the Rancho Bernardo Golf Course, you’ll find yourself having to think your way through some holes as water features and bunkers come into play. However, you can rest assured that this traditional layout will setup right for your game.
The 18-hole Rancho Bernardo Golf Course opened for play in 1962, and the William Francis Bell layout would host the PGA Tour’s San Diego Open in 1964. For trivia buffs, Art Wall took home $4,300 as the champion at 6-under par (only nine other players broke par on what played as a par-70 course).
- Driving range with grass or mat tees and putting green
- Complete Golf Shop with the latest Golf Equipment and Golf Apparel
- Golf Tournament services with dedicated outing coordinator on site
- Professional Golf Instruction and Clinics offered
- Over 40,000 square-feet of Flexible Meeting Space. We can accommodate an intimate gathering for 16 or a grand event for 1,000 guests.
- 287 Deluxe Guest Rooms and Guest Suites at Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort
- Award-Winning Cuisine: Avant Restaurant, Veranda Fireside Lounge and Restaurant, the Bar, The Golf Grill and Cafe Granada
- The Spa – luxurious day spa featuring state of the art treatment rooms, temperature-controlled outdoor treatment casitas, relaxing water features and sunning lounges
- Individual, Family and Corporate Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort Club memberships available
Rancho Bernado Inn is the perfect choice for hosting a golf tournament, with its signature service combined with excellent course conditions and pricing that provides one of the most competitive values in the Southern California golf market. In addition to great golf, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers a beautiful banquet facility and several dining options for your tournament guests. Contact our Tournament Sales Director for more information on how to host your next tournament or outing.
Contact: Matt Loflin, Tournament Sales Director
Men’s & Women’s Clubs
Rancho Bernardo Inn Men’s Club
The Rancho Bernardo Inn Men’s Golf Club invites all men 18 years and older to explore the golf amenities at Rancho Bernardo Inn. The Golf Resort has a full and challenging 18 hole championship course with four Southern California Golf Association (SCGA) Ratings. RBIMGC offers its members many opportunities for golf and good fellowship. Play in different tournament formats each week and compete for prizes. There are currently two membership types: FULL MEMBER and ASSOCIATE MEMBER, which differ only in tournament privileges.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Women’s Club
The Rancho Bernardo Inn Women’s Golf Club, now in its 53rd year, invites amateur women golfers age 18 and older to enjoy weekly golf play days at Rancho Bernardo Inn. The golf resort offers players a scenic, well maintained and challenging 18-hole championship course. RBIWGC members with a JC Players Card or Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort Club membership receive a discounted rate to play golf in weekly competitions and special tournaments. After golf, players enjoy discussing the round over lunch in the resort bar, where members are offered special food and drink prices.
|So Cal Resident||$75||$85||$103|
*Rates Subject to Change. Cart Not Included.*
JC Players Card
Enjoy Over $2,000 in San Diego Golf Deals and Discounts!
Offering Cardholders free rounds of Golf and discounted green fees at the area’s finest Golf Courses, the JC Players Card is San Diego’s Best Golf value.
Save Every Time You Play with San Diego Golf Deals and Discounts:
- Receive 5 FREE Bonus rounds with cart (valid at any participating JC Golf Course)
- Limited Time Only! Receive one additional bonus green fee at Temecula Creek Inn (Valid Mon-Fri)
- Limited Time Only! Receive one additional bonus green fee at Reidy Creek (Valid Mon-Fri)
- Play FREE on your birthday, includes cart (With Valid ID)
- Save up to 53% on green fees year round
- 10 free tokens for range balls
- 8-day advanced tee time reservations
- 1/2 hour early twilight
- 10% discount on lessons including the JC Golf School at Encinitas Ranch
- Refer a friend to receive a Free Round of Golf
For more information or to purchase your JC Players Card today, see Players Card Info.
A peaceful valley backdrop complete with tree-lined fairways is home to the AAA Four Diamond Rancho Bernardo Inn and the 18-hole championship Resort Course. The traditional layout originally opened in 1962 and recently underwent renovation to ensure that it will continue to present a modern challenge for today’s golfer.
As one of the only golf courses in San Diego with the unique distinction of having hosted both PGA and LPGA events, the renowned Resort Course is sought out by golfers in search of a memorable and enjoyable round with gracious, genuine service.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Check back soon for upcoming specials.