Cathedral Canyon Golf Club Remains OPEN for Golf
JAX Bar + Dining Remains Open for Take-Out and Pick-up Orders Only
We hope this message finds you healthy and well. While the COVID-19 coronavirus situation is obviously fluid and can change by the hour, as of right now Cathedral Canyon Golf Club is open for business. Monitoring this situation will be daily and ongoing, so it would be best to call ahead to ensure we are open before venturing out.
The safety and well-being of our staff and you the golfer is our number one priority and for this reason, we will be enacting the following measures and precautions, effective immediately:
Before coming to the golf course for your round:
- If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
- We will be accepting payment by credit cards only — guests will not have to sign credit card receipts. We will not be accepting cash until further notice.
- All golf carts are power washed and sanitized after each round of golf as well as the constant and ongoing sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches and other surfaces throughout the clubhouse.
- Single-rider carts will be available upon request at no additional fee. Guests will not be paired with golfers they do not know to maintain social distancing. We also encourage all golfers to maintain guidelines on social distancing.
- Merchandise sales will be limited to golf balls and tees. Club rentals will not be available.
- JAX Bar + Dining restaurant will offer take-out only. Curbside pickup will available for order by calling (760) 328-6572. Beverage carts and water stations will not be available on-course.
At the golf course:
- Use social distancing as much as possible from your playing partners.
- Doors throughout the clubhouse will be kept open to reduce the need to use doorknobs.
- Will not have guests sign credit card receipts.
- Please do not remove the flagsticks from the cup. Please leave the flagsticks in and play on
- Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time.
- Do not pick up your playing partner’s clubs on the green after the hole is complete.
- For your wellbeing and our staff, we are suspending assistance with clubs before or after round.
- We ask you to please forgo the traditional after-round handshake, and invite you to use your imagination to thank your playing partners for the game.
After your round of golf:
- After your round of golf, we ask you to kindly throw away ALL of your trash from your golf cart.
- Please wash your hands immediately following your round.
For any questions about playing golf or using the practice facilities, please call the Pro Shop at (760) 328-6571.
Tee Times are available online or over the phone.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate through this challenging situation and determine how best to continue serving our guests, members, and communities.