JC GOLF SCHOOL AT ENCINITAS RANCH
Golf Instruction Tailored to Help You Improve Your Golf Game!
JC Golf School at Encinitas Ranch Golf Course offers a rewarding atmosphere that allows you to learn as much as possible – at your own pace – in one to three days. JC Golf School lessons are available year-round, at a reasonable price and quite possibly the best value in Golf School Education in San Diego.
Personalized Golf Instruction
Tutored by PGA and LPGA Golf Instructors in classes consisting of no more than 4 students per Instructor. Instructors will first evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, identify your personal goals and assess your physical abilities. An individualized Golf Training Program will then be developed to work best for you.
For youth and junior golf, check out our Junior Golf Program in San Diego.
Training Philosophy & Programs
- Learn from the experts. All of our PGA and LPGA certified Instructors not only understand the golf swing, but how to improve your entire game as well.
- Instruction is tailored to your body type, your physical ability and your goals.
- Personal, one-on-one attention is assured by a maximum Student to Teacher ratio of 4 to 1.
- Continue to advance with your Personalized Improvement Manual developed by you and your Instructor.
- Concentrate without distractions in our private JC Golf Learning Center reserved for JC Golf School students only.
- Gain confidence in your golf clubs during your Personal Equipment Analysis session.
- Learn on the Golf Course, where it has the most impact on your Golf Game, then keep practicing with daily Rounds of Golf.
- Enjoy the pleasures of an ocean-front vacation in the small San Diego community of Encinitas.
- Swing till sunset! With unlimited range balls, you can practice as long as you like.
- Save as you learn! Our Golf Instruction Programs are priced very competitively – we encourage you to compare.
JC Golf School Classes
The Best Value in Golf Education!
- Personal Film/Video Analysis and Instruction
- Full use of the JC Golf School facilities with private putting green, short game area and range tee
- Unlimited range balls
- Personal club fitting analysis
- Practice and play on the scenic Encinitas Ranch Golf Course
- Lunch provided by the Ranch Grill
- Maximum student-to-teacher ratio of 4-to-1
|3-Day School (Class 101)||1 Person||2||3||4|
|8:00am – Dark, each day|
Includes 15 hours of instruction, lunch daily,
and three days of golf
|2-Day School (Class 102)||1 Person||2||3||4|
|8:00am – Dark, each day|
Includes 10 hours of instruction, lunch daily,
and two days of golf
|Half- Day School (Class 103)||1 Person||2||3||4|
|12 noon – Dark, each day|
Includes 2 hours of instruction, lunch and as much golf as you can get in
* All prices are per person
To sign up, or for more information, call (760) 479-5040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org