Searching for a unique gift for Father’s Day this year? Consider the JC Players Card – perfect for those seeking an active lifestyle in Southern California. The card comes packed with benefits; the top being five rounds of golf at JC Golf Courses plus two bonus rounds and a birthday round.
Savings is the big “driver” in purchasing the JC Players card but it is matched by the top-quality courses managed by JC Golf. San Diego’s finest golf courses are in the JC Players program including Encinitas Ranch, The Crossings at Carlsbad, Rancho Bernardo Inn, Twin Oaks Golf Course and more. Not only do members receive golf rounds and golf discounts, but they also receive dining bonus’ at the clubhouse facilities.
Practice, Socialize, Save
- For practice before or in between rounds, the JC Players card includes 10 buckets of range balls.
- Because golfing is social, the card includes 9 guest passes so colleagues, friends, and family can play at the JC Players Card rate.
- JC Players always play for the guaranteed lowest rates, making the card the best way to pay the lowest prices.
Greater San Diego Courses
- Cathedral Canyon Golf Club – Cathedral City
- Encinitas Ranch Golf Course – Encinitas
- Oaks North Golf Course – San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course, San Diego
- Reidy Creek Golf Course, Escondido
- Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course, Temecula
- The Crossings at Carlsbad Golf Course, Carlsbad
- Twin Oaks Golf Course, San Marcos
- Welk Resorts San Diego – Fountains Course and Oaks Course, Escondido
- Woods Valley Golf Course, Valley Center
San Diego promotes the best golf life with play year round. JC Golf provides the best card to save year round.