From all of us at JC Golf, thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate through this challenging situation and determine how best to continue serving our guests, members, and communities. Stay safe and healthy as we all contribute to eliminate the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
Are golf courses open? Yes! The below golf courses are open for booking tee times online:
- Cathedral Canyon Golf Club: Cathedral City / Palm Springs – (760)329-6571
- Encinitas Ranch Golf Course: Encinitas – (760)944-1936
- Los Serranos Golf Club: Chino Hills – (909)597-1711 ext 1
- Oaks North Golf Course: San Diego / Rancho Bernardo – (858)524-3248
- Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course: San Diego / Rancho Bernardo – (858)649-1975
- Reidy Creek Golf Course: Escondido – (760)740-2450
- The Crossings at Carlsbad Golf Course: Carlsbad – (760)444-1800 ext 2
- Twin Oaks Golf Course: San Marcos – (760)591-4700
- Welk Resorts San Diego: Escondido – (760) 749-3225
- San Juan Hills Golf Club: San Juan Capistrano – (949)429-8427
JC Golf’s Safe Play Guidelines for Course Re-openings as of May 6, 2020
- Walking is encouraged.
- Single-rider carts are permitted for all guests based on availability. As a result of single-rider usage, golf carts are limited and not guaranteed.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- Social distancing is in effect. Plan to use 6′ distancing at all times.
- Payments by credit card only – no cash payments will be accepted.
- Tee intervals will be closely monitored to regulate the number of players out on the course.
- Click for the full list of Safe Play Guidelines
Resources for government updates:
- San Diego County: https://www.sandiego.org/about/coronavirus.aspx
- Riverside County: https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
- San Bernardino County: http://wp.sbcounty.gov/dph/coronavirus
- Orange County: http://www.ochealthinfo.com/phs/about/epidasmt/epi/dip/prevention/novel_coronavirus
- World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
While we take steps to reopen, let’s focus on staying strong both mentally and physically.
- Take care of ourselves – stay fit with some routine exercise and diet. With a club in hand, stretch and practice some basic swing techniques.
- Keep a positive mindset – focus on what’s important around us. Challenge your family to a mini-putt course or dive into some golf trivia.
- Help our communities – continue to adhere to physical distancing guidelines and reach out to family and friends to keep up social connections.
COVID-19 Relief Programs – April
- Titleist – 15% of every purchase on titleist.com will be donated to support relief programs. Available at https://www.titleist.com/
- Nike – The Living Room Cup – a digital workout series offers a new space to compete against Nike pro athletes through weekly fitness challenges. Available on the Nike Training Club app at https://www.nike.com/ntc-app
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate through this challenging situation and determine how best to continue serving our guests, members, and communities. Stay safe and healthy as we all contribute to eliminate the spread of the coronavirus in our communities. Together, we will get through this.