Coronavirus Protocols By JC Golf – March 13, 2020
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus, we at JC Golf think that it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep our guests and employees safe and healthy. Please be assured that we are closely monitoring guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure we adopt the best preventative protocols.
At JC Golf, our primary mission is built around serving the needs of our guests, employees, and communities and there is no greater priority than to protect your health and safety. In an effort to accomplish this, we have implemented a number of enhanced health and safety protocols. Our precautionary measures include increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all public areas, check-in desks and back-of-house with a focus on high-touch areas and surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, handles, phones, keyboards, tables, chairs, golf cart steering wheels, GPS screens, and handles.
For the health and safety of our guests and employees, we have also distributed throughout the properties additional hand sanitizers and alcohol-based disinfectants.
As an organization we have adopted flexible “stay home/stay healthy” support for our employees, requiring those who may feel ill to remain home without worrying about missing work.
- Sources for local information about San Diego can be found here: https://www.sandiego.org/about/coronavirus.aspx
- Sources for local information about Riverside can be found here: https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
- Sources for local information about San Bernardino can be found here: http://wp.sbcounty.gov/dph/coronavirus
- Sources for local information about Orange County can be found here: http://www.ochealthinfo.com/phs/about/epidasmt/epi/dip/prevention/novel_coronavirus
- Those traveling can find up to date information about the COVID-19 virus via the CDC at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/transmission.html
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate through this challenging situation and determine how best to continue serving our guests, members, and communities.