Book A Tee Time
About Encinitas Ranch
Encinitas Ranch is one of the few golf courses in Southern California that is located on a magnificent sweep of bluffs that has a constant view of the ocean throughout the golf course. There are only a few other courses in San Diego that offer a setting remotely close to the picturesque scenery of the Encinitas Golf Course.
Encinitas Ranch Golf Course is credited for never having a frost delay due to its beautiful coastal setting. Golfers appreciate this Southern California golf course layout because of its many golf amenities – such as five sets of tees, open fairways, and bunkers. Everyone has a chance to post their low score when they play Encinitas Ranch!
The front nine are known for being exceptionally forgiving to overly optimistic shot attempts, but our Encinitas Golf Course never punishes its players. After players make a turn, the fun begins as elevation changes throughout the course and presents exciting new challenges.
Complementing Encinitas Golf Course is the clubhouse and the Ranch Grill restaurant. Its 6,000 square feet are home to a full bar and café that serves a delicious menu. The clubhouse expands into an adjoining outdoor patio with ocean views and a charming stone fireplace to create an ideal venue for golf course weddings, banquets, and other special events.
Clubhouse & Ranch Grill
Complementing Encinitas Ranch Golf Course is the Clubhouse and the Ranch Grill. Its 6,000 square feet are home to a full bar and café that serves a delicious menu. The clubhouse expands into an adjoining outdoor patio with ocean views and a charming stone fireplace to create an ideal venue for golf course weddings, banquets, and other special events. For specials and events, contact Kim LeBeck at (760) 944-1936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extended driving range featuring grass and artificial turf.
- Indoor/outdoor Ranch Grill clubhouse restaurant with superb menu, charming fireplace and ocean views
- Complete Golf Shop with the latest golf equipment and golf apparel
- Golf instruction and Golf clinics offered by PGA & LPGA Professionals
- Home of the JC Golf School, offering PGA & LPGA Professional instruction tailored to meet each student’s individual goals
- Golf Tournament services with dedicated outing coordinator on site
- For water conservation, on-site weather station measures daily ET (evapotranspiration) and high tech moisture meters on greens provide exact green watering needs.
- Greens, Fairways and Tees: 100% reclaimed water.
Encinitas Ranch is the perfect choice for hosting a golf tournament, with its elite service combined with excellent course conditions and pricing. In addition to great golf, Encinitas Ranch offers a beautiful banquet facility and several dining options for our tournament guests and players. Contact our Tournament Sales Director for more information on how to host your next tournament or outing.
Intro2Golf: Join us for some fun and learn a sport you can play at any age. Come on your own or bring your friends and learn together.
- No experience necessary
- All equipment provided
- Golf apparel not required
- No pressure
Complete Intro 2 Golf Lessons Package- Just $99 (a $210 value)
- 5 One-Hour Group Clinics
- Thursday 3-4 p.m and Saturday 3-4 p.m. (or try a lesson at any participating course)
- 3 Additional Buckets of Range Balls for Practice
- Play 2 Additional Rounds after 4pm for just $10 each
Encinitas Ranch hosts a special Women’s Only Intro2Golf Program on Saturdays at 2 pm! Call the Pro Shop (760) 944-1936 to book your Golf Lessons Package today.
For more information, visit Lessons & Instructions.
JC Golf School
Golf Instruction Tailored to Help You Improve Your Golf Game!
JC Golf School at Encinitas Ranch Golf Course offers a rewarding atmosphere that allows you to learn as much as possible – at your own pace – in one to three days. JC Golf School lessons are available year-round, at a reasonable price and quite possibly the best value in Golf School Education in San Diego.
For more information and registration, visit JC Golf School at Encinitas Ranch.
Men’s & Women’s Clubs
Encinitas Ranch Men’s Golf Club
The Men’s club was established in 1998 when Encinitas Ranch opened. We have about 300 members who enjoy golf fellowship and competition with others of similar ability. Members can play in Wednesday “Sweeps” tournaments, with reserved tee times beginning at 7:00am, or monthly weekend events in a variety of formats. We typically have 40-50 players on Wednesday, and 50-70 for weekend tournaments. All competitors are placed in flights according to course handicap. Championship and A-Net Flights play from the Blue tees at 6600 yards, B-Net Flight plays from the Green tees at 6200 yards, and C-Net Flight plays from the White tees at 5900 yards.
Membership is open to anyone at least 18 years old. Membership dues include registration with the Southern California Golf Association and USGA handicap. For more information please visit our website: www.ermgc.org.
Encinitas Ranch Women’s Golf Club
The Encinitas Ranch Women’s Golf Club (ERWGC) is an organization of approximately 90 friendly women who enjoy playing golf on Tuesday mornings. Our tee times range from approximately 7:50 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and we generally have 30-40 players on any given Tuesday – many stay for lunch. We have members of all skill levels and a great diversity of ages, backgrounds, and professions. ERWGC also organizes four major tournaments each year to provide a more competitive opportunity for those who enjoy a challenging format.
If you would like to play with us as a one-time guest, or if you are interested in becoming a member, please visit our website Encinitas Ranch Women’s Golf Club.
Check our Specials & Events page!
|So Cal Resident||$77||$83||$99|
|JC 20/30 Club*||$20*||$20*||$30*|
*Rates Subject to Change. Prices include cart except for the JC 20/30 Club and JC Junior rates. Cart fee required for JC 20/30 Club. JC 20/30 Club weekend rate valid after Twilight. DST Twilight start time is 3pm.*
JC Players Card
Save Every Time You Play with San Diego Golf Deals and Discounts. Offering Cardholders free rounds of Golf and discounted green fees at the area’s finest Golf Courses, the JC Players Card program is San Diego’s Best Golf value.
- Receive 5 FREE bonus rounds of golf with cart* (Course restrictions apply for the JC Players Card)
- 1 FREE bonus green fee at Woods Valley Golf Course (Valid Mon-Fri)
- 1 FREE bonus green fee at Reidy Creek Golf Course (Valid Mon-Fri)
- 1 FREE bonus green fee with cart on your birthday
- Receive a FREE round for every friend referral who purchases a Players Card
- 10 FREE small buckets of range balls
- 8-day advanced tee time reservations
- Play 1/2 hour early Twilight
- 4 FREE 30-minute lessons at Encinitas Ranch, Oaks North, Temecula Creek Inn and Twin Oaks
- 10% discount on lessons including the JC Golf School at Encinitas Ranch
- 10-25% discount on merchandise purchases at JC Golf Shops
- $20 off the SCGA membership
Encinitas Ranch offers 18 championship holes in a unique setting carved from a magnificent sweep of bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Golfers are greeted by the wide, forgiving fairways of the front nine, but will find the back nine requiring precise tee shots for lower scores. Dramatic elevation changes add excitement to an already challenging course, while four sets of tees accommodate golfers of all levels.
Encinitas Ranch Golf Course and Ranch Grill
1275 Quail Gardens Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024
Phone: (760) 944-1936
Course Gift Card
Gift cards are available in the pro shop or click below for online orders.