Book A Tee Time
Welcome Rancho Bernardo Inn
Golf is a game steeped in tradition yet constantly evolving. For a Southern California golf course to stand the test of time, it has to be committed to improving over the years, and the Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course in San Diego, California, has done exactly that.
At the Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course, you’ll find yourself having to think your way through some holes as water features and bunkers come into play. However, you can rest assured that this traditional layout will set up right for your game.
The 18-hole Rancho Bernardo golf course opened for play in 1962, and the William Francis Bell layout would host the PGA Tour’s San Diego Open in 1964. For trivia buffs, Art Wall took home $4,300 as the champion at 6-under par (only nine other players broke par on what played as a par-70 course).
Rancho Bernardo Inn is proudly recognized as a Distinguished Golf Destination from BoardRoom Magazine, in partnership with Forbes Travel Guide.
- Driving range with grass or mat tees and putting green
- Complete Golf Shop with the latest Golf Equipment and Golf Apparel
- Golf Tournament services with dedicated outing coordinator on site
- Professional Golf Instruction and Clinics offered
- Over 40,000 square feet of Flexible Meeting Space. We can accommodate an intimate gathering for 16 or a grand event for 1,000 guests.
- 287 Deluxe Guest Rooms and Guest Suites at Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort
- Award-Winning Cuisine: Avant Restaurant, Veranda Fireside Lounge and Restaurant, the Bar, The Golf Grill, and Cafe Granada
- The Spa – luxurious day spa featuring state of the art treatment rooms, temperature-controlled outdoor treatment casitas, relaxing water features and sunning lounges
- Individual, Family and Corporate Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort Club memberships available
- For water conservation, on-site weather station measures daily ET (evapotranspiration); water system suspends operations during high winds. Golf Course Superintendent is the Co-Chair for the San Diego Golf Industry Water Conservation Task Force.
- Greens: 100% potable water; Fairways & Tees: 100% salty well water and run-off.
Complementing the Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course is Avant Restaurant, Veranda Fireside Lounge and Restaurant, and The Bar, offering shuffleboard and five plasma TVs. For all dining spaces, visit the Rancho Bernardo Inn website or call (888) 801.3797 for more information.
After a round of golf, enjoy outdoor dining and live music at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant (hours subject to change):
- Live Music Nightly | 5 pm – 9 pm
- Reservations for breakfast, lunch, and dinner | 6:30 am – 9 pm
- JC Players, don’t forget to use your Bonus Book coupon for 50% off Breakfast or Lunch for Two, up to $50.
Rancho Bernardo Inn is the perfect choice for hosting a golf tournament, with its signature service combined with excellent course conditions and pricing that provides one of the most competitive values in the Southern California golf market. In addition to great golf, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers a beautiful banquet facility and several dining options for your tournament guests. Contact our Tournament Sales Director for more information on how to host your next tournament or outing.
Men’s & Women’s Clubs
Rancho Bernardo Inn Men’s Club
The Rancho Bernardo Inn Men’s Golf Club invites all men 18 years and older to explore the golf amenities at Rancho Bernardo Inn. The Golf Resort has a full and challenging 18 hole championship course with four Southern California Golf Association (SCGA) Ratings. RBIMGC offers its members many opportunities for golf and good fellowship. Play in different tournament formats each week and compete for prizes. There are currently two membership types: FULL MEMBER and ASSOCIATE MEMBER, which differ only in tournament privileges.
For additional information regarding the Rancho Bernardo Inn Men’s Golf Club, please visit www.RBIMGC.com.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Women’s Club
The Rancho Bernardo Inn Women’s Golf Club, now in its 58th year, invites amateur women golfers age 18 and older to enjoy weekly golf play days at Rancho Bernardo Inn. The golf resort offers players a scenic, well-maintained and challenging 18-hole championship course. RBIWGC members with a JC Players Card or Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort Club members receive a discounted rate to play golf in weekly competitions and special tournaments.
Check our Specials & Events page!
|So Cal Resident||$80||$90||$110|
Public: 2:30pm (DST)
JC Players: 2pm (DST)
Public: 4:30pm (DST)
JC Players: 4pm (DST)
|JC 20/30 Club*||$20||$20||$30*|
For single bookings, please call the pro shop for availability.
Rates Subject to Change. Rates above are base rates, $10 discount to walk, and $10 cart fee per player to ride not included.
*JC 20/30 Club Rates Valid: Daylight Saving Time: Mon – Thu after 3:30pm & Fri – Sun after 4:30pm | Standard Time: Mon – Thu after 1:30pm & Fri – Sun after 2:30pm. Cart fee required for JC 20/30 Club .
**Twilight does not guarantee 18 holes. Super Twilight does not guarantee 9 holes.
JC Players Card
Save Every Time You Play with San Diego Golf Deals and Discounts. Offering cardholders rounds of golf and discounted green fees at the area’s finest Golf Courses, the JC Players Card program is San Diego’s Best Golf Value.
- Receive 5 rounds of golf with cart (some course restrictions apply)
- 2 bonus green fees
- 1 bonus green fee with cart on the day of your birthday
- 5 small buckets of range balls
- 8-day advanced tee time reservations (tee time reservations not guaranteed)
- Play 1/2 hour early Twilight
- 30-minute lesson at Encinitas Ranch
- 10% discount on lessons
- 10-25% discount on merchandise purchases at JC Golf Shops
- Dining discounts and tastings
- Receive a round for every friend referral who purchases a Players Card
- $20 off the SCGA membership
A peaceful valley backdrop complete with tree-lined fairways is home to the AAA Four-Diamond Rancho Bernardo Inn and the 18-hole championship Resort Course. The traditional layout originally opened in 1962 and recently underwent renovation to ensure that it will continue to present a modern challenge for today’s golfer.
As one of the only golf courses in San Diego with the unique distinction of having hosted both PGA and LPGA events, the renowned Resort Course is sought out by golfers in search of a memorable and enjoyable round with gracious, genuine service.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Course Gift Card
Gift cards are available in the pro shop or click below for online orders.
Book A Tee Time
Or Call (858) 675-8470