As one of the only golf courses in San Diego with the unique distinction of having hosted both PGA and LPGA events, Rancho Bernado Inn Golf Course is truly exceptional. Originally designed with a traditional layout, the course has undergone two renovations that make it a popular choice for today’s modern golfer. Distinctive and challenging, the course is ideal for unique corporate events, fundraising tournaments and small group outings. Beautiful resort facilities, several dining options and exceptional service ensure your tournament’s success. Contact our Tournament Sales Director for more information on how to host your next tournament or outing.
Contact: Matt Loflin, Tournament Sales Director
Call: (858) 675-8469
The following services and amenities are available:
- A dedicated Golf Outing Coordinator on site.
- Outside services including Golf Bag Handlers.
- Proximity markers for longest drive, etc.
- Full food and beverage service.
- Personalized tee prizes and golf merchandise.
- Staged carts for easy loading.
- Cart tags, Scorecards, Rules sheets.
- Practice golf range services.
- Professional scoring.
- Alpha or pairing sheets.
- Tournament Bonus Package – includes coupons and discounts to JC Golf and some of the Preferred Partners.
- Awards, prizes and presentation accommodations.
- Full-service banquet amenities.
- Multiple course tournament coordination.
- Photography, valet, DJ and vendor referrals available upon request.
A peaceful valley backdrop complete with tree-lined fairways is home to the AAA Four Diamond Rancho Bernardo Inn and the 18-hole championship Resort Course. The traditional layout originally opened in 1962 and recently underwent renovation to ensure that it will continue to present a modern challenge for today’s golfer.
As one of the only golf courses in San Diego with the unique distinction of having hosted both PGA and LPGA events, the renowned Resort Course is sought out by golfers in search of a memorable and enjoyable round with gracious, genuine service.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Course
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Phone: (858) 385-8733